2011–2012 | Senior Tutor for Experimental psychology students, Somerville College, Oxford University, UK
- A position which requires a PhD or equivalent to qualify, somewhat equivalent (outside of Oxford) to Assistant Professor though not tenure tracked.
- Supervised all Experimental Psychology students (11 undergraduate and 2 graduates) at Somerville College (one of Oxford University’s 44 Colleges/Halls)
2005–2009 | Teacher Assistant for Statistics (I & II), Psychology Department, York University, Ontario, Canada
- Lectured ~35 undergraduates 2 hours per week during term time (total of ~240 hrs)
- Held office hours for individual consultations
2005–2010 | Private tutor for psychology undergraduate students, Toronto, Canada
- Tutored adults with special needs, Toronto, Ontario (Statistics I & II, Light and Sound)