John Stein, Jonathan Tammam & Anna Pitt (Oxford, England)
- Multisensory and magnocellular deficits in dyslexics, effects of fish oil supplements.
David Cottrell (James Cook University, Cairns, Australia)
- Motion perception and adaptation with ambiguous figures
Marc Ernst & Cesare Parise (Bielefeld University, Bielefeld, Germany)
- Effect of cross-correlations between auditory and visual stimuli on integration.
Ilja Friseen (McGill University, Montreal, Canada)
- Ventriloquist effect in touch
Elena Azañón Gracia, Nobuhiro Hagura (UCL, London, UK)
- Reference frame for remapping touch during movements
Tamar Makin (Oxford University, Oxford, England)
- Tactile spatial acuity improved from perceptual learning and related FMRI plasticity.
Micah Murray & Ulrike Toepel (Université de Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Reaction time in exogenous cuing providing behavioural correlates for observed VEPs.
Jelena Ristic (McGill University, Montreal, Canada)
- Socially cued multisensory integration
Alexis Perez-Bellido (Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain)
- Reaction differences for M/P pathway visual-auditory stimuli
Argiro Vatakis (University of Athens, Athens, Greece)
- Effects of processing speed on time and duration perception
Marcus Lappe (Münster, Germany)
- Do the known visual saccadic compression effects also exist for the tactile sense?
Laurie Wilcox (Toronto, Canada)
- Effects of reference frame on the perceptions of symmetry